UnionSquareKAL

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Progress!


I'm making progress, anyway! I finished the body of my sweater tonight. Two sleeves to go, but at least there's some clear progress, huh? Now I have to figure out the math for the sleeves--not only from the gauge being completely different, but because I'm going to need to make them a little shorter. I think I'll go for narrower sleeves, too, since too large a "bell" is just going to make wearing it difficult (grin).

I'm happy so far, though--just hope that the curling hems are going to lay flat once I block it.

--Deb

3 Comments:

  • It looks beautiful. I love your colors.

    By Blogger Jessica, at 1:29 AM  

  • I agree with Jessica - very beautiful. You used Rowan Cashsoft, right? It blocks like a dream, so don't worry about those rolled hems - they'll block flat.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:56 AM  

  • Hey Deb, nice to see that it's working out.

    By Blogger Sherry W, at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home