UnionSquareKAL

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Progress thwarted!

Last night I sewed in one of my sleeves, and it's too long. I knit them to the measurements the pattern calls for, but now I'm frogging them back and shortening them by almost 2 inches. Sucks, because I thought I was just about done!

Also, I did the loop for the button on the front of the sweater last night, and I didn't enjoy the whole twisted cord process. Seems like so much work for something that isn't really supposed to be seen. Is everyone else doing these twisted cords, or did someone do something else?

1 Comments:

  • Instead of the twisted cord, I crocheted a chain. Didn't like how that looked on the shoulder & so, sewed the shoulders together and the buttons on top of that.

    I also sewed the top bit of the flap down and buttons on top of that.

    By Blogger Marina, at 12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home