UnionSquareKAL

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Progress report

Inspired by Eunny's quick progress on this sweater, I've been working on my sweater like crazy lately. Here are some pictures:


Obviously, this is the body of the sweater on my blocking board. (Please ignore the ugly fabric.) There aren't really spots on the front; those are just where the sweater got a little wetter in the blocking process.


This is what my left sleeve looked like on Friday night around 6:30...


...and this is what my left sleeve looked like about 9:30 Saturday night! Yippee! Fits perfectly! I was trying to pose like the cover of the magazine, but my husband made me laugh, so I just look silly. But at least you can see the sleeve. (The shirt I'm wearing, by the way, is from the AIDS Walk I did early on Saturday. A group of my friends from my LYS, Angel Hair Yarn Company, formed a team for the walk and raised money. In return, the store made these cute shirts for us to wear. Nice, huh?)


I've started the right sleeve, but it hasn't gotten quite to a picture taking stage yet. My goal is to have it done by Friday. If my husband doesn't get sick like he did this past Tuesday and leave me being the single parent while he's in the bathroom puking, I should be able to do it.

1 Comments:

  • Looks beautiful! I'm just barely past splitting the front and back . . .

    By Blogger --Deb, at 6:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home