UnionSquareKAL

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Body blocking

I thought I'd post my body section while it's blocking:


Union Square Market body Posted by Picasa

Once again, mind the water spots.

Measurements are pretty good, I'm happy to say almost exactly spot on. The armhole mesurement is exactly what is called for in the magazine, so unless I have mutant short armpits it should be well. I'm thiking the unblocked front flap may have given the illusion of huge armholes along with the lack of shoulder seams.

3 Comments:

  • Wow, looks lovely. I love your colors.

    By Blogger Marina, at 6:45 AM  

  • The color selection is lovely.

    By Blogger Gina, at 12:03 PM  

  • Thanks everyone!

    Yes, DROPS in a dark slightly heathered mossy grean, and a solid apple color. I am plotting other projects with this yarn...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home