UnionSquareKAL

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Almost finished!

After persevering through a setback with the sleeves (they were too long, so I frogged them and reknit them then had to block them to death b/c the yarn had been kinked up by the first knitting), the sweater is completely sewn together and some of the ends have been woven in. I have the button for the front, but I have yet to find the right buttons for the shoulders. My LYS doesn't have a good button selection, so I need to go to my favorite fabric store, but I don't have a chance to do that until Friday or Saturday. I also have to make my son's Halloween costume (he's going to be Dopey and I'm going to be Snow White), which obviously takes precedence, but hopefully I'll have a finished USM by Sunday evening. I will post pictures when I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home