UnionSquareKAL

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Another finished sweater!

I finished my sweater yesterday and I took photos today.



I am happy with the finished sweater. The Cashsoft yarn I used is very soft and the sweater feels great. I did adjust the sleeve width from 92 stitches to 72 stitches, which I think helped a lot. For more details, you can go to my blog and see my entry here.

Thanks to Deb for hosting this knitalong. I always find it motivating to watch others knit the same project. I hope everyone has fun knitting this sweater!

4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:36 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:37 PM  

  • Your sweater looks just wonderful! Love the colors.

    By Blogger --Deb, at 10:48 AM  

  • That looks fabulous. I also love the colors :)

    By Blogger Diana, at 4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home