UnionSquareKAL

Friday, July 15, 2005

My yarn

I've finally received my yarn:

I'm using Rowan Cashsoft 4 ply (like Deb!) in Loganberry and Monet. Monet is not as pink as in the photo, and I really like the colors together. I swatched earlier and I got gauge with size 2 needles. I probably won't start this project for a couple of more weeks because I just finished knitting a sweater in the round and I need a little break. The yarn is so yummy and I know I'll have a great time knitting with it!

2 Comments:

  • Jealous, though, I'm jealous you got gauge! I looked at those colors, too, and they're lovely. Great choice!

    By Blogger --Deb, at 10:31 PM  

  • Oooohh - I love those colors. The yarn looks nice & soft. You'll end up with a comfy cozy beautiful sweater. I can't wait to see the end result.

    By Blogger Tammy, at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home