UnionSquareKAL

Sunday, July 24, 2005

Here's my yarn!

I received my order from Jimmy Beans Wool yesterday - yippee! It TOTALLY made my day. I'm a triathlete training for my first Ironman, and I had had not the best bike ride earlier yesterday (107 miles of hills in 100 degree heat - yikes!), so I was in a pissy mood. I went out to the mailbox, and lo and behold, there was my yarn! Changed my mood in an instant. It came so quickly - I ordered it late Thursday morning, and it was here on Saturday. I haven't done a gauge swatch yet - I figured that checking my gauge after doing some insane training wasn't a smart idea. I have to admit, though - after reading Deb's ongoing problems, I am a little nervous. Maybe Tuesday I'll give it a shot. Here are the colors:



Please forgive the handprint on the tan pillow and the overall mess on the cushion - I have a 5-year old son and 2 dogs who like to sit on the couch and chew their rawhide bones.

4 Comments:

  • I am so impressed that you're training for the Ironman - that is amazing! I'm training for the NYC marathon right now and it is HARD WORK - I cant imagine doing 3x as much. Good luck!

    By Blogger MeBeth, at 11:30 PM  

  • Wow, everyone is going for the Cashsoft.. I was hoping to see some other yarn options b/c I don't plan to use that, but I'm sure it'll turn out great ;)

    By Blogger Diana, at 2:29 AM  

  • Great color combination!

    By Blogger Michelle, at 12:01 PM  

  • You son chews on the rawhide bones too? (sorry can't help it).

    By Blogger Sherry W, at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home