UnionSquareKAL

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Hello from Seattle

Hey everyone! I don't have my yarn yet, and probably won't get to this gorgeous sweater until the end of summer, but I wanted to join up and watch all of your progress.

I noticed that Jessica is thinking of using Misti Alpaca. I'm also planning to use the Misti! Sue from Little Knits is checking with her rep to see if she can get the sport weight for me. Have you touched it? Like buttah! If she can get it for me, I'm planning to use a grapey purple color with a limey-pistachio green for the contrasting color. When she gets back to me about the yarn, I'll let everyone know what she said... I'm sure she'll be glad to have more folks order from her and she has amazing prices.

Karma
goodkarmago.blogspot.com

3 Comments:

  • Hello from Seattle as well! I've heard that Little Knits is great, but I have yet to purchase anything from them.

    By Blogger Diana, at 2:09 PM  

  • You should definitely check them out. The online shop is fine; I guess they're going to be upgrading the site soon for better usability. They're trying to be like Elann or WEBS, but since it's in Seattle, you can go to the "shop" and see and touch before you buy. The owner is hilarious and really fun. :)

    By Blogger goodkarma, at 5:42 PM  

  • I talked to the owner once and she was quite the conversationalist! West Seattle is rather out of the way for me, but maybe one of these days...

    By Blogger Diana, at 2:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home