UnionSquareKAL

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Ummmm...

I posted on my blog a week ago about a rather unfortunate incident involving trying on my USMP and deciding that it would be better in a larger size. It ended up being frogged back to literally within an inch of its life. I was too distraught at the time to even post here!! Thankfully I've now had a few days to recover and am moving through the various stages of grief. This weekend being Easter, I'm hoping to have a quiet one, take a deep breath, and start making up some of the lost ground. There's weeks of stocking stitch to recover though! How are you all doing? Is anyone else still making progress?

1 Comments:

  • Ack!

    At least your timing is good . . . Easter IS the time of rebirth, renewal and resurrection, right?

    By Blogger --Deb, at 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home