UnionSquareKAL

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Almost there

I'm almost done! I just have to find the right buttons, which may not be easy.
I can't believe how fast this was, I've never finished a sweater before (started, yes, but finished....) I just really enjoyed it. It wasn't too complicated, but not boring either.

My cat Panter loves the alpaca (from La Droguerie in France). As soon as I put the sweater down somewhere, she reclines on it.

When I find the buttons and attached them (which I'm not looking forward to...) I will post a picture with me modelling it.

7 Comments:

  • It's absolutely gorgeous and I don't blame your cat at all for wanting to lounge on it as much as possible! Can't wait to see a modeled photo; good luck finding the buttons! :)

    By Blogger goodkarma, at 4:01 PM  

  • oh, it is beautiful! can't wait to see the modeled photo!

    By Blogger Lu, at 4:53 PM  

  • Oh wow! How beautiful.

    By Anonymous Liz, at 8:10 PM  

  • Wow.. that was fast. I'm still working on some socks I've had since January :P Looks great! Very summery/springy.

    By Blogger Diana, at 1:03 AM  

  • It looks absolutely wonderful! I haven't even gotten to the armholes yet on mine (though I'm gaining on them). I agree--I can't wait to see it modeled!

    By Blogger --Deb, at 11:57 AM  

  • Beautiful! It's so inspiring to see one finished! I can't wait to see the photos of it on!

    By Blogger marirob, at 11:08 PM  

  • Very, very smart Kitty. Gorgeous sweater.

    By Blogger Rose, at 8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home