UnionSquareKAL

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Spin-a-thon done, now for the knitting



Holy hot shit cakes! The Union market-spin-a-thon has officially come to a close. The final tallies find us with 1010 of the darker green and 400 of the lighter green. Now some of you may notice that those numbers are a bit shy (still gonna get laid but gonna play hard to get first) of the yardage called for in the pattern. However, I say screw it! It's a bit thicker, instead of getting guage on a forsaken #3, I should get it at on a #4 or perhaps, cross those nubblies, a #5! So all should be well in the land of camo. And if it doesn't make it, it looks smashing as an arm adorment, don't you think? By the way, not to lick my own pudding, but more as record keeping, I started this 1400 yards on July 13th and finished it on July 24th, and spun up another misc. 1000 yards in the meantime. Okay, that was a bit of puddin' licking, but I couldn't help myself, it was a big feat.


Now to deal with guage, which by the looks of it, isn't the easiest thing. more soon!

jacey

7 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home