UnionSquareKAL

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Introduction

Hi Everyone
I'm Andrea from the UK. This is my first KAL, my first knitted project from a US pattern and my first knitted project in the round!!!!

So I'm hoping for lots of help and advice - I'm sure I'm going to need it!

I'm planning on using Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino as I get the correct tension straight away when using this yarn on the 3mm needles the pattern calls for. I received my Addi circulars today so I'm off to look at my stash to decide on colour combinations - then just may try the provisional cast on (???) tonight! Hope the instructions given in IK on how to do this are clear because I haven't got a clue.

Will let you know how I get on and which colours I choose

Bye for now

Andrea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home