UnionSquareKAL

Monday, July 11, 2005

Hey everyone!

Hi all! I haven't posted yet, because I wanted to wait until my yarn came in! I ordered it last week from Halcyon, and it came in two days later!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am using Dale of Norway's Baby Ull in colors 21 and 16 (at Lu's suggestion to go for the red). I was able to get gauge using size 5 needles. I am really loving the yarn, it is so super soft. The next baby sweater I make for a friend will be made out of this!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Thanks to Dennis and our lack of power, I was able to make a lot of progress on it yesterday. I knitted the pink portion the day before and all of the red was from yesterday. I don't know what I would have done with myself if I didn't knit - I would have been totally bored!

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!

3 Comments:

  • Looking good. Did you say size 5's? Man, I definitely need to order that yarn. Size 5's will help it fly!

    By Blogger Atouria, at 1:03 PM  

  • Lovely colours!!!

    By Blogger Andrea, at 7:54 PM  

  • Yay! Looks like you've got a great start! I love Baby Ull, too.

    By Blogger goodkarma, at 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home